Friday, February 20, 2009

Very Quick Update

Hi all! Well, I am home with the boys this weekend and JR is in Ann Arbor with the princess. Lindsay has had a fantastic week and we couldn't be happier about it! Lindsay also got a new toy this week and I will post pictures as soon as I get more than a five minute break here at home. :-) I hate to be so short, but I know allot of you were wondering on how Lindsay was doing and I also wanted to mention that I cleaned out my email inbox so people can email me again! Sorry Katie! Gotta run for now...............talk soon!
Love, Suzie

6 comments:

Maggie Geiger said...

So glad to hear that the Princess had a fantastic week. Also it is good for you & Jr. to switch roles for a bit. Hopefully you will all enjoy your time together and have a great weekend!!

Love,
The Geigers

P.S. Thanks for the update! We do realize that you are extremely busy and the "stalkers" are not 1st on the list but we do so... go through withdrawls!!!!

Katie said...

So glad for her great week!!! No worries...glad I had the right email though! Have a great weekend with the boys :)
Love,
Katie

The Simmons Family said...

No news is good news... but no news is also news of a new heart. I check everyday PRAYING for Lindsay's heart! I am dying to hear if the cellcept is working (well) -- I know they won't know yet.

I'm glad that she had a great week!!

Always thinking of our heart friend.

aimee gillespie said...

The boys are going to absolutely LOVE having mommy all to themselves for a few days! Enjoy your weekend with them. Like Maggie said, we do understand that updating the blog is not your first priority, so we really do appreciate when you are able to do it. It saves us all from calling you or stalking you through
e-mails :-)

Hugs,
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you were able to go home. It will be good for you and for the boys to spend time together. It's got to be a releave that Jr will be with Lindsay.

Enjoy it!!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Here's to another great week!