Friday, March 5, 2010

Reflecting......

I have been overcome with emotion periodically through the day today in thinking that we could have been in their shoes so easily. I am referring to Claire. The heart that she was to receive last night ended up not being the perfect one and so she still has to play the waiting game. I can't even begin to tell you how many times that I thought of this as we made the drive on I-94 June 4, 2009. What if? I know the saying of "good things come to those who wait" but in the "heart" world, that is not always the case. Waiting is the critical part of it! Praying for them and praying that Claire's porcelain heart is replaced with a golden one soon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes it has been an emotional week. She will get that perfect heart.

The Davidson Family said...

Suzie and JR I think that the old saying "good things happen to those that wait" is true but there is the saying "Good things happen to GOOD people" and that's why your family has been blessed as well as you have. So make sure all the tears you shed are tears of joy because your situation gives alot of families HOPE and that is huge.