So, she has done fabulous with her 50cc/hour feeds since 4pm. At midnight, we start every 2 hour feeds of 100 cc's given over 30 minutes. Then at 9am, we will start with full feeds of 150 cc's every three hours given over 30 minutes each. By then, we can tell the doctors that she has tolerated them and maybe because they will be impressed, they will let us go home. No diagnosis yet and we all have a few theories, but who knows. Looks as if we will dc her reglan and possibly her lasix. We will know more tomorrow and pray that the feeds continue on this good streak through the night and on.
***** Update (10:39 pm) Stool sample came back positive for c-diff. Just great! We might have to wait until morning to get the decision on what they do for antibiotics. Post transplant, VRE, and C Diff. Perfect! (yes, sarcasm again!) Maybe saving the Happy Dance for another day. ;-(