So in rounds yesterday, it was decided to put Lindsay on a steroid to try and reduce inflammation (if that is what the problem is) in her lungs because now the x-ray indicates a problem now more centered and left instead of lower and the right side of her lungs. So, does that mean that pneumonia is gone and we have another issue? Maybe. So far she is coughing better to get things out of her lungs and it appears that the steroid is working. they have scheduled for her to be on a five day regimen of this and praying that this does the trick. In the meantime, she is still getting breathing treatments and LOTs of percussion! JR went home yesterday to be with the boys and they were just elated that he did just that. I am hitching a ride home with the Winter's today to get the van and that will allow hubby to work this week and not have to come back to get us when Lindsay is released. Why do things have to rotate around work?? Oh yeah, that insurance thing! ha ha Good news is that this morning, Lindsay woke up asking for her bottle and drank 150 cc's! That is definite progress from previous days. Now, we just have to keep that going so that she can get off her supplemental fluids via IV. Please continue the prayers for the princess! Man, this lung business is almost as scary as the heart stuff! Momma needs another vacation!!
PS Please included our sweet heart friend, Evie, in your prayers. Recent echos indicate that she may need more surgical repair soon due to her transposition surgery shortly after she was born. Oh, Evie, we love you and pray for you always!