Thursday, April 15, 2010

Workin' on Gettin' outa Here!!!!

In rounds this morning, Dr. G said that the only reason that she is still here is that she is still on O2 and is not eating. Soooooo, Lindsay is down to 1/4 liter on oxygen and has eaten baby bananas and some cheerios so far today. Can you tell I want to blow this pop stand?? Operation "Take a Bottle" starts immediately!! The girl refuses to take one so just for kicks, I am having her checked for thrush and checking her throat for maybe some redness at all. There should be no other reason for her not taking a bottle. The girl LOVES her bottle! Other than that, we lowered her IV fluids to try and make her thirsty. So, maybe later today, that will make a difference as well. I also have some questions to ask as far as if she is still aspirating a little ( Thanks D!) . I say that because her pneumonia keeps returning and there must be a reason for it.! Oh, and she was positive for RSV. ;-( She tested positive a few weeks ago too.
Lindsay was playing a little after she ate today so I know that that is the ticket for departure out of here! Please continue the prayers for the princess. We love you all and look forward to sharing more good news soon!
Heart Blessings~
Suzie

PS Thank God we already have our taxes done!!!!

6 comments:

Jeannie (HAPPY HEART) said...

Praying for you! Hope you are headed home.

Hugs,
Jeannie

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Hope she eats for you guys so you can all go home!

Anonymous said...

C'mon Lindz--beat those boys and get better first! We love you! UncleR & AuntC

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

So glad to hear good news... I saw on FB that you were "getting worried" which made me worried too! Hope you get out of there soon! Oh, and I just got home (7:45 pm) from an EXTENSION for our taxes! I used to be a tax CPA and I absolutely NEVER get my taxes filed until the very last day possible :)

ShannonLeideker said...

Praying for your little Princess!

Devon said...

I loved seeing you guys this week, but it's time for you to GO!!! :O) Lots of love to you and Linds... I can't wait to see you all again!
Love,
D & Z