Saturday, July 26, 2008

Short Message from mom

After reading Suzie's new entry below, I would encourage you all to go to Angel Annabelle's blog by clicking her name at the right. I challenge you all to read Rebecca's entry today without tears , for a child that you never new here on earth but we will know in heaven. She puts it into perspective how precious our children are, no matter what sacrifices we have to make (grey hair or no hair).

Annabelle's mom, Rebecca is such an elegant writer and really puts into perspective what it's like to have her daughter in heaven and the blessings that we have to have another chance to have Lindsay for as long as God has her on loan to us.

Yes Elaine, it is an Annabelle bow that Lindsay is wearing with pride!

I find myself so torn between being with Bill through his stoke recovery and being with my daughter and granddaughter during this time. Although I know that Lindsay is in great care with her loving mother and father, it is my motherly instinct to be with my daughter and love and protect her. This is where I have to rely on each one of you to do for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help.

Heart Hugs,
Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not able to read without tears, espcially with that music. I am glad everyone is home and doing better. I hope it all continues to improve and be better every day, for both Lindsay and Bill. I need him to get better so he can hold me in the water in Grand Cayman again!
Take care and cherish each moment!
Love Jess

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see that Lindsay is home again. I will pray that everything will continue to be ok and that Lindsay gets better every day. I hope that Bill is doing a lot better too. You have a very strong family to handle all of the obstacles that God is throwing at you right now. Suzie - I received your adorable picture of Lindsay in the mail yesterday. By the way we have a new address that I'll email you in a couple weeks since we found a house. I think about you guys and pray for you often.
Love and miss you guys....
Dawn

Anonymous said...

You were right, Tricia and I wept and prayed after reading that post on Annabelle's blog. Our prayer is not only that Lindsay continue to grow and heal, but for all who read this to come to know our Saviour, Jesus, who is our comforter, our strength, and our healer.

We are so glad to see Lindsay is home again with her family, praying for Bill too.

with love, Brian and Tricia Shaff