Blood work indicated no infection! Her heart function still looked pretty good but still not squeezing like they would like. Administering meds for that. The diagnosis seems to be that she will most likely have to have an alternate feeding method which will be solved with a procedure at U of M. We will know for sure soon but the cardiologist here will be in touch with Dr. Devaney (Lindsay's surgeon at U of M) on Monday to let him know that she is here. He will probably ultimately make the decision on what to do. It will be a long weekend! If she is still on a ventilator, she will be airlifted or if not on the vent, she will be ambulanced there. Either way, most likely we will end up in Ann Arbor again this next week.
All for now. Keep praying!
With Love, Suzie