Saturday, November 29, 2008

Prom Queen Lindsay will miss her Prom King.....Connor

It has been a gloomy day here in Ann Arbor. Lindsay's heart brother Connor received his wings this afternoon. He struggled so, but we find peace in that he is healed now. His heart is whole and he can play for eternity. Please pray for Eric and Michelle and the next journey in their life will be a hard one without their Prince. Please hug your children extra long tonight because we are blessed to have them everyday. Life is so precious.
I will post more photos of Lindsay later this afternoon.
Love you all!
Suzie

4 comments:

Evie's Story said...

Oh Suzie, I know how weighted your heart is and the grief you bear for these friends. I certainly relate to how closely you bond with the other families and babies in PCICU and how deeply you feel their loss! May they find the Lord Jesus to be enough when the ache of their empty arms is unbearable! I know Lindsay will always hold a special place in Eric & Michelle's life and that you will be a source of strength for them. Praying encouragement for your heart tonight.
Mandy

The Simmons Family said...

Oh... I am so sad. I have been following Connor for a while as his story so closely resembles Owen's. My heart aches for their sweet family.

I hope Lindsay bug is doing well tonight! Have a good Thanksgiving Weekend and I can't wait to see more pics.

Andrea

Anonymous said...

It is very sad to me and my family to hear about Connor. I hugged my baby and rocked him extra long tonight. I have come to know how blessed I am and how thankful we should be to have healthy children. All of the heart familys have tought me so much. I will keep Connors family in my prayers.

So wonderful to see Lindsay so happy and playful! Love that!!!

Trisha

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Michelle and Eric. May the Lord be with them and draw them close in this time of grief and sadness.