Monday, September 22, 2008

3 month photo preview and update for Friday

I have gotten a lot of wonderful compliments on Lindsay's new photo. So, to see a few more, just go to Patti's Portraits link on the left of this page and click on the blog. My best friend, Dani, and her daughter, Brooke, came along too for the photo shoot. I am so excited to see the others. Patti likes to tease us with these wonderful pre-views! ha ha As usual Patti, you do a wonderful job and you are an extremely talented photographer. We all had a great time and it was good to spend more time with you this time around. It was fun catching up.
On another note, all things are set for Friday. We have to be in Ann Arbor at 10:30 and the cath will begin around 12noon. That will last approximately 2 1/2 hours and then up to 4 hours recovery time after that. However, we will know the results before the 4 hours are up and I will post the results as soon as possible. Jr, Lindsay and I plan to stay the night on Friday since it will be a long day and in the morning possibly have breakfast on State St. ........you Michigan fans understand what I mean.......to all others, we will be tailgating!!! :-) Even though our wolverines haven't been that impressive, we still like to tailgate like the rest of them. That is if Lindsay is up to it too. Hopefully we can drive home from there but something in my gut is telling me that we might stay over there for a while. Lindsay has been pretty blue around her mouth lately. She seems to be acting and breathing as normal for her, but I think she is definitely starting to outgrow that shunt. Anyway, we are going to take Cole to the airport on Thursday. That will definitely be a bittersweet departure but I have a plan in the works if Lindsay doesn't have surgery. I won't say in fear on jinxing it, but I will tell you that he will have a big surprise if we can pull it off.
Please put Lindsay in your prayers on Thursday night as she will need the strength to make it through the heart cath with flying colors.
With love,
Suzie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! My thoughts and prayers are with you for this Friday and everyday. I hope to see all of you soon. I can't wait to see the new pictures. If you need anything just call. Lots of Love Aunt Retta and Wade

Anonymous said...

Dear Suzie, Jr, Cole, Cruz, and Lindsay,

Well I should have waited until I got to work for this now my make up is about to run all over my face. Amanda called last night to tell me to look at the cutest picture she had ever seen in her life. She was right. Thanks for the update and we are with you guys all the way. We are thinking of you and praying for you guys always. Have a great day.

Love ya,

Steve and Tina

Evie's Story said...

What a BEAUTIFUL picture of your darling little girl! We're cheering for you Lindsay!
Mandy, Evie and company:-)

Katie said...

I love the new picture! What a precious doll :) and the bow too...how I love me some big bows! Good luck on Friday. I'll be thinking of you guys and Lindsay will be in my prayers. Take care & give that sweet girl a hug from us!!!
Love,
Katie & Maddie

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures. And, I wanted to Thank You for the beautiful card you sent. How thoughtful. I can't begin to imagine everything you guys have on your mind right now, yet you took the time to thank people. Believe me when I say that it has been my pleasure and I look forward to visiting--Um, I mean cooking and cleaning-- for you guys again soon!

We'll be praying that Lindsay does well on Friday and that whatever you have up your sleeve for Cole will work out for you!

aimee

Anonymous said...

You are all in our Prayers! God will be there for you throughout the whole thing! Put your Faith in Him! God Bless! Sara Dziewicki