Hi all! Well, we have a new schedule. The final decision is that we take Lindsay to U of M on Friday the 26th and that day she will have all of her procedures done. All that is involved is: x-ray, ekg, sedated echo, and then her heart cath. I think I like this better, that way she is only sedated once instead of twice in two consecutive days. The heart cath will determine if little princess is ready for surgery. So, in other words, we will know for sure on surgery by Friday(26th) early evening. Changing the schedule also lets us have the privilege of taking Cole to the airport on Thursday. Some may know that last October we planned a trip to Disney for Cole's 5th birthday. Well, I was just a few weeks pregnant and didn't know about our heart baby yet. Since then, I hadn't changed the tickets in fear of jinxing it, but Cole is still going to go with the Winter's and he will still have an awesome birthday. We asked Cole if he still wanted to go to Disney even if mommy and daddy couldn't go. We said that Bob and Stephanie would take him and he replied, " Yeah, sure. They can watch me." Like it's no big deal! ha ha Thank God for the Winter family. You all have been so wonderful to us and we are grateful for everything. Cole will be in good hands all week and I'm sure he will be spoiled rotten!
Anyway, we were supposed to leave on the 25th, but this is the right decision and this will help Cole keep his mind off of his little sister. He loves her so much and is always worried about her. It is sooo cute! Anyway, that is what will be going on next week.
Please pray that I get through this week and pray that I stop loosing my hair! Yes, loosing my hair. It is coming out in clumps. I guess that is what stress does to you. But, if that is what it takes to still have my daughter, then so be it. I can buy a wig!
Thank you all for your support and still following this blog. We have so many wonderful friends and family. We are strengthened by it more than you know.
Heart hugs and love,