Friday, October 23, 2009

INDOOR FUNDRAISING SALE 10-31-09

JR went to the Dr. this week and has another 3 weeks off work. Ouch! We know that this isn't what they needed with Suzie not being able to work, but we feel that we can help them out, but we need your help.
We've decided to have an indoor "garage" sale Saturday, October 31st 9am-4pm at the Parchment United Methodist Church, 225 Glendale Blvd.
What can you do to help you might ask?
Clean out your garage or basement. We can use your donations which can be dropped off at the church on Friday, Oct. 30th 1:00pm - 3:00pm or 5:00pm - 8:00pm. Please have items garage sale priced to sell. All leftover items will be "paid forward" and donated to the Salvation Army.
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to help, please call Linda at 269-547-9279.
Thank you all for everything you do to help the Dean's get through this.
The Lindsay Dean Heart Fund Committee

3 comments:

Sky said...

what if I want to donate some artwork to your indoor garage sale? I live out of state let me know, I can mail them 2-3 day through usps. please email me at sheilaeichele@gmail.com

and I can email you some of the drawings I could send, just a thought

Elaine said...

Sky..

I am on the committee and I am emailing you now...Elaine

Anonymous said...

The Dean's are truly blessed to have such a fast acting and heartfelt group to back them up. I will be there Friday to donate my goods.

Any status on how little Lindsay is doing as well?