Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Pictures!

Lindsay showing off her best "cheeeeese"
Cole and his buddy Caden (Carlee's brother) : We were able to spend an evening and afternoon with the Jones' along with Angel Connor's mom and dad, Eric and Michelle.


Dr. Bob taking a break from his conference downstairs to get some Lindsay time!


Lindsay couldn't take her hands off of Garrett's new specs! He thought that it was pretty funny that she was so interested in them. The whole Winter gang was in Ann Arbor for the weekend. Thanks for having us over to swim at the hotel. We really enjoyed the break!



Ok, this is seriously Lindsay's face while watching American Idol. She won't take a break until the contestants are done singing. She gets so excited that she bounces up and down after they are done. So stinkin' cute! My little AI junky! hee hee




Uncle Dan and cousin Camden came up for a visit from Pensacola this weekend. Thanks for visiting me!
Lindsay has had a great week! She did have her labs drawn this week and wasn't ready once again for her dose of Rituxin. So, no changes. Just keeping everything the same......except for the oxygen. We tried to ween it but she still is in need of her 1/2 liter. This isn't much but is sure keeping her O2 sats up with it.
We are looking forward to seeing friends and family at the hockey game on Friday and then we head back to A2 on Saturday. Maybe attend the UofM football scrimmage on Saturday afternoon. We will be spending Easter with the princess. I will post a picture of Lindsay all dolled up in her Easter best soon.
Heart Blessings~
Suzie

8 comments:

Julie said...

I stumbled on your blog from Gracie's and have been following your blog. I see that you are trying to raise money for medical expenses. Why don't you capitalize on the fact that your daughter is an American Idol show to get some publicity? One of the guys, Matt, on the show is from Kalamazoo, maybe he would assist somehow. If you are interested in doing this, reply back to me as I have a few ideas of how to get ahold of Matt.

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Cute, cute, and more cute!

Trisha Visel said...

All of these pictures put a huge smile on my face. I just love seeing the princess so cute and happy! She looks like she has gotten bigger just since I have seen her. I can't wait to see her in her Easter outfit! Enjoy the holiday weekend.

Katie said...

Lindsay!!! You're getting so big and as always, you're just a doll. I'm glad you're having some fun and getting lots of visitors. Thinking and praying for you always sweet girl!
Love,
Katie & Maddie

ShannonLeideker said...

She is such a doll!!! I hope you have a Happy Easter!

Question? Did you ever come in contact in Moderate care with a woman named Joann from Kentucky (?). Her daughter's name is May. She was around 2 years old and she was adopted from China. I was friends with her while I was at U of M and I have no way of getting ahold of her. Thanks

Sarah Leask said...

Your little Lindsay is so beautiful! a few months ago I googled Rituximab. I was researching it as that is part of the chemotherapy my mum was about undergo for non-hodgkins lymphoma. As i was scrolling through the results i saw your site. i clicked on, took one look at that gorgeous little face and fell in love! i have been checking in a couple of times a month to see how the princess is doing but this is my first comment. Thought it's about time i surfaced to tell you how your little angel has captured my heart and got me praying for hers.
Much Love,
Sarah
Christchurch, New Zealand

Anonymous said...

Happy10 month birthday, princess!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my the American Idol thing is the cutest ever!!!! Love that you got tons of visitors and had some great family time!