Well, tomorrow is surgery day. Lindsay's surgeon has decided the best option for her is to go back to her BT shunt only redo it with a bigger one. If she recovers fine from that, it will be six months or so before they try the hemi-fontan again. If she doesn't, Lindsay will officially be put on the transplant list by Monday. Please pray that this works tomorrow and that she accepts the change to her heart. We will be posting updates as we get them tomorrow. Lord, please be with the surgeons to make the best possible decisions for Lindsay tomorrow and that she has a speedy recovery so that we can get home and love on her again.
Love, Suzie and JR