Saturday, November 29, 2008

Eventful Day

So happy after I filled my pants!!!
Daddy taking me for my first stroller ride

Our little Turkey


I am learning to like my Bumbo seat. I can see everything now!



My 1st Thanksgiving. I can't wait to eat turkey next year!




Lindsay had a lot of activities today. Since we had the five of us here, I attempted to have family photos taken which I will keep to myself because guess what....they will be my Christmas cards!!! So, you will have to wait on those, which I will say, turned out pretty good for arranging a mock photo studio in the hallway of the hospital!! ha ha Lindsay also got to have a stroller ride today. She loved that and then was pooped, literally, afterward. I fed and changed her poopy diaper and then she conked out on me. The boys are having a great time. We went to The Seth's (Amanda's parents) hotel to take the boys swimming and they had a blast with Amanda and Jason's son, Caden. Pizza was ordered and then the boys were exhausted! Another good day for Lindsay and another day to be blessed by her.
Enjoy the photos from the days adventures. We sure are enjoying having our baby girl back!Love to you all!
Suzie

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzie,
I love the pictures!!! She is becoming more beautiful each day. I am so happy that you got to enjoy Lindsay and your boys this weekend. You deserve that and so much more. Can't wait until you are able to be home.

Love, Alison

Maggie Geiger said...

I just can't stand it! The Princess looks absolutely adorable! She does make one cute Turkey. It was so nice to hear that your family had such a nice time this weekend. I realize that it's not the "perfect" circumstances but at least you were all together and Lindsay was doing so... well. Thank God for the little things.

Love,
Dan,Maggie,Ben,& Alli

Katie said...

Those eyes! She is so beautiful and looking so bright and happy! I bet you're loving having your girl back. I'm so happy for you and your sweet family. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the holiday as well.

So sorry to hear about your little friend Connor. It's heartbreaking and just makes us realize how precious our time is with these little ones. Keeping them in my prayers and thoughts...

Love and many hugs!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Suzie and family,

I'm so glad Lindsay is doing so well, she is always in my prayers. I'm so looking forward to the day you make it to Washington, and I can watch Maddie and Lindsay meet for the first time, more so watching you and Katie meet in person will be even better.

My continued prayers,

Susie Stewart, Maddie's Nany

tiffany said...

so glad to hear you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. even though it was probably not the "ideal" situation, I am sure it will be one that is never forgotten!! Lindsay looks GREAT! Happy Baby for sure! I hear Patti is coming up for a life session with you guys... can't wait to see the outcome!
I read about Conner and know that my thoughts are with their family as their journey has sadly ended and a new one will begin(I can not imagine how though that would be). my thoughts are with you and your family. give that "turkey" a big squish for me!
Tiffany

Amanda Groulx said...

She looks great!! I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I wanted to get over to see you guys but the three day trip was over before I knew it. She is getting so big and gets cuter every day!

Love,
Amanda

Evie's Story said...

Wow...She just looks amazing! Those EYES!! Learn this phrase Lindsay, "Daddy, I want a pony" and I GUARANTEE you, you'll get it!

So glad she is doing so well. What a beauty!

Hugs, hugs!
M

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that Lindsay is doing so well and she sure is gorgeous!

Continued prayers.

Mimi said...

Oh- she is so darling!!! Really, she is so sweet. That is great that they can list her ABO. My daughter's angel heart was a mismatched blood type. Are you currently listed? She looks so happy!

Stephanie said...

Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl!!!! So glad you had a wonderful day!!! Praying for many many more.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh what wonderful pictures!!! I am so glad to see the Princess up and out in the stroller and sitting around in the bumbo!!!!

Rachel Dominguez said...

She looks so happy in all her pictures! What a beautiful baby you have.

Rachel