Blood work indicated no infection! Her heart function still looked pretty good but still not squeezing like they would like. Administering meds for that. The diagnosis seems to be that she will most likely have to have an alternate feeding method which will be solved with a procedure at U of M. We will know for sure soon but the cardiologist here will be in touch with Dr. Devaney (Lindsay's surgeon at U of M) on Monday to let him know that she is here. He will probably ultimately make the decision on what to do. It will be a long weekend! If she is still on a ventilator, she will be airlifted or if not on the vent, she will be ambulanced there. Either way, most likely we will end up in Ann Arbor again this next week.
All for now. Keep praying!
With Love, Suzie
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry about Lindsay set back, I will be praying for her. If you need anything please call us. Love Aunt Retta and uncle Wade
My stomach dropped last night when we got the call from JR. But... I just know that she will be fine! She's so strong and like you (Suzie) said she proved that again last night with the IV's. I show Ethan her pictures everyday and talk to him about her. He can't wait to meet her. He actually wants a baby sister at his house. HAHA!!!! What a little jokester! Anyway, JR said you had family watching the boys, but we would love to have them over! It really would give Ethan someone to play with :) Please remember that we are praying and thinking about all five of you all the time!!!
Monica, Shawn and Ethan too!!!
I was just getting ready to call you Suz when I read the blog. Our prayers continue to be with you guys and Monica is right - Lindsay is a STRONG little girl.....we love you.
PLEA TO EVERYONE - PLEASE CONTACT ME AT SPOORTENGA@CHARTERMI.NET
WE NEED TO GET A NEW SCHEDULE GOING FOR MEALS AND HOUSE HELP FOR JR AND SUZIE. THANKS. SHANNON
Post a Comment