Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Sweet Kids........Together!

Just love this one of her!
Having fun with mom. Thanks for the great picture grandma!

Look at how happy she is with them. My eyes swell up with tears to see them all together.


So sweet.
Tomorrow, Patti is coming to Ann Arbor to take Lindsay's 1 year photos. Yes, can you believe it?! 1 year old! Please pray for good weather so that we can get outside to take some photos. I will update more very soon but wanted to let you know that Lindsay looks just perfect and has been a happy little camper. Talk soon!
Suzie

8 comments:

ShannonLeideker said...

Your kids are so adorable. How amzing to have them all together! You can tell Lindsay's big brothers love her to peices!

Michelle said...

Oh, wow... what beautiful pictures! Lindsay looks so much like her brothers, with maybe a little more orneriness in her. I just love the one with you holding her...you should blow it up and frame it!

Can't believe we'll be up there next week already. Have fun at her party, and we'll see you soon!

Love,

Michelle

Shawna from Texas said...

Your children are beautiful! I have been following your blog for a few months and with continue to pray for your precious family!

Beth Herring said...

I just wanted you to know that I am praying for your sweet girl. I am posting her "button" on my prayer blog.

In Him,
beth

Stephanie Winter said...

Love it! Her hair is getting so long! Piggies for her birthday party?? Thanks for the fishing pictures! So precious! The one of my dad and Mags is my favorite! love you guys! Probably see you in a couple hours at Kindergarten round up?? Busy! Busy! How do you do it??

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Love the new pictures... especially the one with you holding her! She is looking like a "big girl" these days! She is precious, and her brothers are cutie pies too!

Rachel Dominguez said...

Oh my gosh...I am crying! They all look soooooo happy!

Unknown said...

You can tell that she is a VERY HAPPY baby!!!

Despite all that she has been through, she ALWAYS has a beautiful smile on her face...

Alyson